• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10 Cent Superfectas

#41 User is offline   rich729 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Site Donor

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:04 PM

today's Belmont card dint start off too well. the opener on the grass had only 5 entries. 2 of em had run in California & one in france--so I covered them in permutations & of course a 4th horse won. then in the second--a maiden race--I hit the superfecta which paid all of $2.50 & got another $2.75 on the quinella (having bet $3). twas that sort of day but then in the 4th another maiden race, there were 7 horses going. 4 of em had averaged over a grand per start. 2 just sucked & the 7th was a 1st timer with johnnyv up. so I put $2.90 on the superfecta--I boxed it for a dime & had 50 cents on 2437--which was in order of winnnings per start--not that esoteric a conception. anyway the johnnyv 1st timer got lots of play & went off odds on. they break & the 4 is way late from the gate. the 3 is 30-1 & in the lead. johnnyv's horse just has the 4 beat. the 4 puts in a run & catches up the 3 keeps the lead the 7 is in there but the 2 (who I had for 1st) is tired & starting to fall back. the 2 is out of the picture but at the bottom of the Belmont feed they show the positions of the horses & the 2 is falling back but don't get caught for 4th. the 3 holds on. the dime superfecta pays $432.30-HA. quite a bit bettern the 2nd race.

#42 User is offline   rich729 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Site Donor

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:03 PM

the inner track at aqueduct is very hittable.
small fields & the same nags repeating.
yesterday they dint run cause of the cold wind.
but today they ran & I hit the first 8 races in a row. losing the 9th when the newly gelded cespedes dint make it.
strangely there is a syndegaard horse who is real good & derby grade.
but cespedes aint in that class. was the wrong Ortiz brother as irad was on cespedes but jose won the race.
had 3 superfectas come in. 2 for 10 cents & one straight for 60 cents--not that big a deal when only 5 horses in race.
the 60 centime superfecta only paid $11.34. whereas one of the 10 cent ones paid $66.
bad news: the track is closed for 10 days after sunday.
really bad news: time warner cable got sold to spectrum & as of 1/1/17 they no longer be carrying the nyra otb feed on tv.
fuck. aint the same on the laptop or de phone. they making it more difficile for me to lose my money.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users