NYJetsChat: TJB- Who deserves more scrutiny? Bowles or McAdoo? - NYJetsChat

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TJB- Who deserves more scrutiny? Bowles or McAdoo?

#1 User is offline   Maven 

• Advanced Member
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Admin

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:00 PM

The Jets lost to the Bills in Week 1, falling 21-12 in Buffalo. In Dallas, the Giants lost to the Cowboys, 19-3.

View the full article

#2 User is offline   hmhertz 

• Old Goat
  • Group: Site Donor

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:35 PM

Bowles, because whenever I see Ben ugly Giants face with his combed back wanna be cool hair,
I want to crap in his face. Hoping to live long enough to see the Giants bastard in his coffin
in an oversized suit
Ferrid, the big hose knows

#3 User is offline   Jets79 

• Advanced Member

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:12 PM

both earned their share of criticism

for the Giants, I think its Jerry Reese's issue really. No idea why they fired Coughlin and kept Reese...if it were my call it'd be the other way around. That team knew it's OL was an issue last year and ignored it. Worse yet, they invested first round picks in Pugh (drafted as a tackle but moved to guard), and Flowers, who has been pretty terrible. So they've blown picks. And the worst part is that they actually have a QB who can deliver if he's kept clean. Eli is no Rodgers...he can't elude and escape and create. But give him a pocket and he can pick you apart...I think he's one of the most accurate deep ball passers in the game. So their sin is worse...they actually have a QB who can deliver, but who needs to be protected, but they ignored their single biggest issue to draft a TE. Not sure on that, and it falls to Reese. All the weapons in the world won't make a difference if Eli is running for his life as soon as the ball is snapped.

As to the Jets, well, I've been so frustrated that they've ignored OL in the draft for as long as they have. Idzik did it. Mac has continued to do it. For all Hertz says, you need better than 5th round picks to man a great OL. You can spin it any way you like with the grading out bullshit. I watched the game. There were no holes to run in. And the only reason McCown didn't get killed is because he threw the ball quickly. Petty or Hack, without that experience, will hold the ball a bit longer and most likely get crushed. Our OL sucks. Plain and simple. And Mac has done nothing about it.

And while we're at it, let's not let Kacy Rodgers and our supposed defensive minded coach off the hook...for all the fucking investment in defense with all these high picks, our D is not good. We let a team with literally ONE weapon in McCoy dominate us. Yes, McCoy is an incredible talent, but shit...when a team is one dimensional like that you should be able to gear up a D to contain him. It's not like we had to worry about killer WRs.

To think I was actually a bit worried that we'd be able to pull that game out...laughable. Bowles has to go...the coaching decisions on fourth down make no sense. You don't go for two in the 3rd quarter. No need. And you don't punt away when you're down two scores with 4 minutes left. Moronic.

I would not mind seeing us win 1 or 0 games, and going with a new coach...an OFFENSIVE coach, because, you know, you actually have to score points to win. And seeing how Bowles has handled Petty and Hack is all you need to see to know that he is not the coach to develop a highly drafted franchise QB.

At this point, play Petty and see if he can develop, and play Hack to at least see some actual fucking game tape before you go two years on the guy.

unbelievable

#4 User is offline   jmc712 

• Advanced Member

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:23 PM

The GM deserves more scrutiny; if he's going to be replaced, they're going to let new GM pick a HC. Do they really want the guy who gave Hack a 2nd round grade running a draft where picking a QB will be priority....,unless of course there's a D player who can keep the streak going....😎😄

#5 User is offline   hmhertz 

• Old Goat

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:12 AM

Two Ass-clowns that shouldn't have any say in selecting our next coach, Magic Mike and Charlie Disasterly
Ferrid, the big hose knows

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users