NYJetsChat: TJB- UNC QB Trubisky declares for NFL Draft; Jets believed to be interested - NYJetsChat

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TJB- UNC QB Trubisky declares for NFL Draft; Jets believed to be interested

#1 User is offline   Maven 

• Advanced Member
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

The Jets reportedly have interest in University of North Carolina QB Mitch Trubisky.

View the full article

#2 User is offline   Glenn 

• New Jet Gear
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:14 PM

Right now it doesn't matter who they have back there. Unless they fix the OL, whoever the QB is will get crushed.

#3 User is offline   Jets79 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Site Donor

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:28 PM

they would have to trade up...probably to number 1 overall I'm guessing...ready or not, worth it or not, QB's get drafted high...

And it'll take a ransom to get there from 6 overall...probably our 1st, 2nd, maybe another later pick, and next year's 1st, based on recent deals

I have no idea if this kid is worth it...

#4 User is offline   mudcat21 

• Advanced Member

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:00 PM

No Qb at #6. I actually like RBs Foutenette or Dixon. Or trade down some and get extra picks and take an OL.
Breaking news: ISIL to change it's name to "I Can't Believe We're Not Islamic!"-Now with 20% less bombings and beheadings!

#5 User is offline   hmhertz 

• Old Goat

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:45 PM

View Postmudcat21, on 09 January 2017 - 04:00 PM, said:

No Qb at #6. I actually like RBs Foutenette or Dixon. Or trade down some and get extra picks and take an OL.

Jimmy Johnson sez Fourthnut is a fraud, does nothing against capable defenses. the prevalent opinion is there
are no O lineman worth taking high, the opinion is buttressed by the high failure rate of early drafted kinemen
in recent years. By Dixon, I assume you mean Mixon. I'm all for taking a back high. Signing broken down old
runners sucks. Our draft failures in recent years not taking an edge rusher with speed, quickness and athleticism.
A TE prospect with hands and potential. I wouldn't mind taking Cook but no back in the draft or the league
is as good as Saquan Barkley
Ferrid, the big hose knows

#6 User is offline   mudcat21 

• Advanced Member

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:11 PM

View Posthmhertz, on 09 January 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

Jimmy Johnson sez Fourthnut is a fraud, does nothing against capable defenses. the prevalent opinion is there
are no O lineman worth taking high, the opinion is buttressed by the high failure rate of early drafted kinemen
in recent years. By Dixon, I assume you mean Mixon. I'm all for taking a back high. Signing broken down old
runners sucks. Our draft failures in recent years not taking an edge rusher with speed, quickness and athleticism.
A TE prospect with hands and potential. I wouldn't mind taking Cook but no back in the draft or the league
is as good as Saquan Barkley

I meant Cook not Dixon. Dixon I liked last year who was picked by the Ravens.
Breaking news: ISIL to change it's name to "I Can't Believe We're Not Islamic!"-Now with 20% less bombings and beheadings!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users