NYJetsChat: Gronkcheatski Kvetches After Concussing Tre'Davious White - NYJetsChat

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gronkcheatski Kvetches After Concussing Tre'Davious White The Refs Have Been After Me For 7 Years

#1 User is offline   jetophile 

• YEAR OF THE MONKEY
  • Group: Site Donor

Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:50 AM

This is pure comedy. "He was pushing me a little bit. I don't understand why there wasn't a flag." As Bugs Bunny would say, murrrrrrrrrrrrder. This lunkhead has been pushing off his entire career and is crying about not getting a call? Then he punches a defenseless player in the back of the head and concusses him and still complains that he was frustrated that the refs are always picking on him. Am I on drugs or something? This caveman with about three brain cells has gotten away with more shit than someone in a witness protection program.
Posted Image

JETS FOOTBALL: MORBIDLY FASCINATING."I think the sky is fallen and may bottem out in the next few weeks unless something moraculas happens" mykAZjet

#2 User is offline   John Tobin 

• Advanced Member

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:25 AM

Exactly. Biting the hand that feeds. Refs turn a blind eye to his push offs but he has the nerve to complain. Patriot arrogance at its finest. What an entitled bunch. Whiners. Especially Brady.
They go by points

#3 User is offline   Jets79 

• Advanced Member

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:42 PM

I HATE the Patriots

everything about them

I HATE them

#4 User is offline   hmhertz 

• Old Goat

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:37 PM

It stems from the Jerk President right on down, no respect for law & order
or remembering we are all Gods creation. I'd throw all those who try to injure
opponents immediately out of the
game, that also goes for that jack ass who threw
the penalty flag in the stands.
Ndamukong Suh has no business being allowed on a football field and that corrupt
bastard living in the White House
Ferrid, the big hose knows

#5 User is offline   jetophile 

• YEAR OF THE MONKEY

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:59 PM

One game suspension, meanwhile he gets to rest up for a week is all that it amounts to, so Goodell is actually doing him a favor. I don't care who plays the Cheats in the POs, please get them away from me. The problem is that our division is basically trash and so is mostly every team in the NFC so you know where this is going in February. Dunno, Saints vs. Cheats? I don't really care, I just want the Cheats knocked out as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
Posted Image

JETS FOOTBALL: MORBIDLY FASCINATING."I think the sky is fallen and may bottem out in the next few weeks unless something moraculas happens" mykAZjet

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users